High strung

Today the neighbor (in his words) almost got electrocuted to death.  In my words, had a funny mistake that cost him his vacuum.

Long story short, vacuums are not made with cords long enough to reach from the plug, into the elevator, and down to the first floor.  Yup, the door closed on him unexpectedly and took him and the vacuum down a few floors before the cord gave up the ghost.

And no, I don’t think that the warranty will cover this one.

Advertisements

~ by mud on January 7, 2009.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: